[Python-Dev] Summary of Python tracker Issues

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Sat Nov 6 16:42:03 CET 2010

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 15:38:22 +0100, Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net> wrote:
> Am 06.11.2010 05:44, schrieb Ezio Melotti:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 05/11/2010 19.08, Python tracker wrote:
> >> ACTIVITY SUMMARY (2010-10-29 - 2010-11-05)
> >> Python tracker at http://bugs.python.org/
> >>
> >> To view or respond to any of the issues listed below, click on the issue.
> >> Do NOT respond to this message.
> >>
> >> Issues counts and deltas:
> >>    open    2514 (+17)
> >>    closed 19597 (+78)
> >>    total  22111 (+95)
> >
> > as suggested in recent mails[0][1] I changed these values to represent
> > the deltas with the previous week.
> > Now let's try to keep the "open" delta negative ;)
>
> That is a worthy goal, however the difference between the "open" and "closed"
> deltas is already quite an achievement and shows that our triage works.

Agreed.

We did have negative open deltas for several weeks running in October.
Kudos to everyone involved, and lets do it some more :)  I'm looking
forward to making a non-trivial dent in the open count during the bug
weekend on the 20th/21st.

--
R. David Murray                                      www.bitdance.com