[Python-Dev] Snakebite, buildbot and low hanging fruit -- feedback wanted! (Was Re: SSH access against buildbot boxes)

Scott Dial scott+python-dev at scottdial.com
Mon Nov 8 04:51:44 CET 2010

On 11/7/2010 9:58 PM, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> Yes, yes, I agree that some graciousness is a good idea.
>
> Oh, wait... you're not helping.

Classy.

I don't remember being invited to help. snakebite.org is a dead end.
snakebite-list hasn't had a post for over a year. Where is the list of
things that you need done so that I can get started on that? Oh wait..

Seriously, all I asked was for you to tone down your insults to a
technology that is already solving problems today. Why you feel the need
to attack me personally is beyond my understanding. Furthermore, I don't
see why I need to be "helping" -- somebody who doesn't want help -- to
be able to deduce that your message is being insulting to the authors of
Buildbot.

On 11/7/2010 9:58 PM, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> And I'm not in a personal position to help, so I've basically tried
> to shut up about it :).

At least I am in good company. ;)

--
Scott Dial