[Python-Dev] Mercurial Schedule

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Nov 19 15:36:35 CET 2010

> - date Hg will be available for write access (it should be frozen for
> a while, to give the folks doing the conversion a chance to make sure
> buildbot is back up and run, commit emails are working properly, etc)

I would target the build slaves to the Mercurial repository already in
the testing phase, e.g by creating builders for building from commits
to the 3k branch. I hope Buildbot supports multiple change sources now.
Likewise, I'd also see commit emails being delivered in the test phase
already, and let committers make test commits to trigger this all (and
also to get acquainted with the Mercurial tools they are going to use,
without fear of breaking something).

Regards,
Martin