[Python-Dev] Python and the Unicode Character Database

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Nov 29 01:28:59 CET 2010

On 29/11/2010 00:04, Alexander Belopolsky wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 6:59 PM, "Martin v. Löwis"<martin at v.loewis.de>  wrote:
> ..
>> The next question then is if it supports indo-arabic digits in any
>> locale (or more specifically in an arabic locale).
> And once you answered that question, does it support Devanagari or
> Bengali digits?  And if so, an arbitrary mix of those and indo-arabic
> digits?
Haha. Go and try it yourself. :-)

Michael

--

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.