[Python-Dev] We should be using a tool for code reviews

Rafe Kaplan slobberchops at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 22:51:20 CEST 2010

  Sorry I am not replying to the original thread with the same name.

  I've been working on an HG extension for helping with Rietveld code
reviews.  The main reason is so that Rietveld can remember state (what issue
id is being used) and handle the uploading and downloading to Rietveld.  The
version I wrote is a little primitive and was written before I fully
understood how to use HG.  At any rate, I would be interested in
participating in creating an hg-codereview extension.

--
  - Rafe