[Python-Dev] Rietveld integration into Roundup
"Martin v. Löwis"
martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Oct 2 22:03:57 CEST 2010
Following up to the recent thread, I have now integrated Rietveld
into Roundup. This is a rough draft still, and highly experimental.
Please try it out, but expect that it may be necessary to discard
all data (including comments) to start over (of course, I'll try
to avoid having to do so).
The Rietveld integration currently works this way:
- the installation lives at http://bugs.python.org/review/
- for each roundup user, a rietveld user is created;
log into roundup to get access to rietveld
- for each roundup issue, a rietveld issue is created with the
same issue id. Please don't create additional Rietveld issues.
- regularly (currently every hour), each patch is considered.
Patches are skipped if:
* they have been added to Rietveld already
* they have no clear base version (i.e. they don't originate
from svn diff)
* they belong to no or a closed issue
* they apply to a patch that is not currently supported
(only trunk, 2.6, 2.7, 3.1, py3k are currently supported)
- for each such patch, a patchset is created
- if that is successful, a "review" link is added to roundup
Feel free to discuss this here; bug reports and feature requests
should go to the meta tracker. Contributions are welcome;
I won't be able to work on this much for the next four days.
More information about the Python-Dev