[Python-Dev] Distutils2 scripts

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 17:21:19 CEST 2010

  On 08/10/2010 16:07, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Oct 08, 2010, at 11:04 AM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>
>> python-setup  is a lot like python setup.py
>> pysetup is shorter
>> pyegg is even shorter :-)
> wfm!

To avoid any potential confusion, wfm is a common tla for the following
phrases:

     Whole Foods Market
     Western Federation of Miners
     Window Fitters Mate
     Workforce Management

Although wfm is possibly being used here as "works for me" given the
context... ;-)

Michael

> -Barry

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.