[Python-Dev] Fixing zipfile.BadZipfile to zipfile.BadZipFile

Boštjan Mejak bostjan.mejak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:02:51 CEST 2010

I am very glad you're reorganizing the Standard Library. Thumbs up! I
hope everything will comply to PEP 8 after you're done.

Since you're reorganizing, I have my own contribution. I have attached
a patch. The issue7351 <http://bugs.python.org/issue7351> was not
accepted at the time, so I hope you'll accept this fix now.

My point is that every class name in the module zipfile is like this:
- LargeZipFile
- ZipFile
- PyZipFile

So apply my patch to make the class name BadZipfile consistent to
other class names in the zipfile module and let it be named
BadZipFile. Thank you.

Best regards,

Boštjan Mejak