[Python-Dev] 3.2 "What's New"

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Sat Sep 4 00:52:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure what the arrangement for the What's New in Python 3.2 document
is; especially if either Andrew or Raymond still feel in charge for it.

For this weekend's 3.2a2, it would be rather nice to have some more coverage
of changes in the document, since it is the main thing people will look at
when determining whether to download and test the alpha.

You'll have about 1.4 days to commit changes yourself; I'll freeze the branch
on early Sunday morning UTC.

Thanks,
Georg