[Python-Dev] 3.x as the official release

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Sep 15 20:59:51 CEST 2010

For reference, I have developed a spec and an (untested) reference
implementation of a WSGI successor I've given the name "Web3".  Ian is
not hot on this spec (he prefers native strings as environ keys).  I'm
definitely not going to write a WebOb analogue, so I'd more or less
given up trying to promote it.  But it's here for consideration.  Given
that nobody else has written this all out in spec form, it may be
useful:

http://github.com/mcdonc/web3

- C