[Python-Dev] how to decide on a Python 3 design for wsgiref

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Wed Sep 15 23:41:59 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 22:46, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> Both the RM and BDFL agree that Python 3.2b1 should be held up until
> we settle this wsgi matter. That makes it a question of how to settle
> it.

I think that's a very good goal. Given all the times it's come up on
the Web-SIG list (I even tried my hand at it once) and a consensus has
failed to form, it seems pretty important that we force some kind of

One problem: Graham Dumpleton, who is certainly one of the more
knowledgeable people on this subject, will be on vacation "from late
September". It looks like he's gone at least until half October. It
would be a pity if we force a decision without his input.



More information about the Python-Dev mailing list