[Python-Dev] (no subject)

Ketan Vijayvargiya ketan.vijayvargiya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:56:21 CEST 2010

I have an issue which has been annoying me from quite sometime and any help
would be greatly appreciated:

I just installed Python 2.6 on my centOS 5 system and then I installed nltk.
Now I am running a certain python script and it gives me this error-
ImportError: No module named _sqlite3
Searching the internet tells me that sqlite should be installed on my system
which is confirmed when I try to install it using yum. Yum tells me that all
of the following are installed on my system-
Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong.

Ketan Vijayvargiya