[Python-Dev] Python wiki

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 14:22:32 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Michael Foord
<fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:

> More wiki and website maintainers needed!

That's the consequence. You need to seek the reason why there are no
maintainers or active members on pydotorg-www lists. I've expressed my
thoughts earlier.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:

> For me, the number one roadblock is unfamiliarity -- I always forget
> that there is a Python wiki.

For me a major annoyance is the empty page with two links on wiki.python.org
While it allows to tell new people that there is also a Jython wiki,
my vision that it should be instead be oriented on existing
contributors immediately providing instruments to work with Python
wiki. So if smb. need Jython wiki - it should be moved to
wiki.jython.org

I'd start from there.
Who can do this?

--