[Python-Dev] Summary of Python tracker Issues

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Sep 25 18:53:48 CEST 2010

On 9/25/2010 7:11 AM, Georg Brandl wrote:

> I'll bother Ezio when he's back.  It just feels strange to me that the bit
> of statistic I feel is most interesting -- whether there are less open bugs
> at the end of the week than at the start -- is not obvious from the report.

As of just now, the default search for all open issues returns 2475.
That is down steadily over the last 8 or so weeks from a peak of about
2750 in early June. About 30 people have closed at least one issue in
this period.

The current figure is up from about 1200 a few years ago. Part of the
increase is due to the 2.x to 3.x transition and the bulge from 2 to 4
active issues. I would roughly guess that there are perhap a couple
hundred 2.7-only issue. You just closed one today.

--
Terry Jan Reedy