[Python-Dev] Python wiki

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Sat Sep 25 23:53:43 CEST 2010

Am 25.09.2010 23:43, schrieb "Martin v. Löwis":

>>> That's funny, I've never seen that page before. Does it get linked to
>>> from somewhere?
>>
>> It's at <http://wiki.python.org/>, and FTR, it has annoyed me as well.
>
> So how would you propose to resolve this? Keep in mind that existing
> links need to continue to work.

Redirect wiki.python.org to the Python wiki front page, and put the Jython
wiki somewhere on its own (whether it's wiki.jython.org or not).

The only people who will need a pointer are those who went directly to
wiki.python.org/ and intended to go to the Jython wiki; a link might be
added on the front page of the Python wiki.

Georg