[Python-Dev] Python wiki

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 13:58:31 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 8:16 AM, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> But that can't work: then off-site links into either wiki break.

Georg isn't suggesting a general structural change, just a change to
have the URL when you land *directly* on wiki.python.org automatically
rewritten to resolve to wiki.python.org/moin. Any URL with additional
path info would be handled the same as it is now.

I've certainly run into this, since Firefox will turn "wiki.p" into
wiki.python.org for me and it (mildly) irritates me every time that
that doesn't actually take me to the front page of the wiki.

Cheers,
Nick.