[Python-Dev] We should be using a tool for code reviews

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Wed Sep 29 22:43:03 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 29 septembre 2010 à 13:35 -0700, Brett Cannon a écrit :

> Well, we can start with strongly worded suggestions that patches
> submitted using Rietveld will typically get priority over patches
> submitted just to the issue tracker and that this means doing it from
> a checkout.

But will we (all of us) actually follow this rule?
Granted, a patch is reviewed faster if it's easier to review. But in
many cases (small patches) it doesn't really make a difference.

I have from time to time suggested that a contributor post his/her patch
to Rietveld. But that was for really large or nasty ones.

Regards

Antoine.