[Python-Dev] Atlassian and bitbucket merge

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Thu Sep 30 00:12:57 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Daniel Stutzbach
<daniel at stutzbachenterprises.com> wrote:
> Obviously, it would not be possible to write hooks that reject changesets

Of course, this is one of the more interesting ways to use hooks.

Since there's no current expectation that running our own will be a
problem, why don't we convert and see how it goes?  If we discover
problems doing so and think a hosted solution would solve them, we can
reconsider then.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at acm.org>
"A storm broke loose in my mind."  --Albert Einstein