[Python-Dev] Make test failed issues for phyton 3.2 on centos5.5

Stephen Yeng stephen_yeng at n-pinokyo.com
Mon Apr 11 16:43:03 CEST 2011

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
This the once of the test I fail, hope you can help so I can fix the rest 4
errors. :)
Ran 90 tests in 9.191s

FAILED (errors=1, skipped=25)
test test_zipfile failed -- Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/Python-3.2/Lib/test/test_zipfile.py", line 497, in
test_unicode_filenames
    zipfp.open(name).close()
  File "/tmp/Python-3.2/Lib/zipfile.py", line 978, in open
    close_fileobj=not self._filePassed)
  File "/tmp/Python-3.2/Lib/zipfile.py", line 487, in __init__
    self._decompressor = zlib.decompressobj(-15)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'decompressobj'

1 test failed:
    test_zipfile

--
If you have any other question about your web portal please contact me. At
N-Pinokyo we value our customers and will be more than happy to assist you

Regards,
Stephen Yeng