[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython (2.7): Fix closes Issue12722 - link heapq source in the text format in the

Merwok wok at no-log.org
Thu Aug 11 17:01:21 CEST 2011

Le 11/08/2011 16:47, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> Is there a reason we can't use the same sphinx role in 2.7 too? And
> also the same sphinx (thus sphinxext) versions on 2.7 and 3.x? that
> would probably help in keeping the diffs on the documentation smaller.

Even though the pyspecific module is wholly private and used only for
our build process, Georg seems to follow the rule that we don’t add new
features in stable branches.  I think that’s why the new role was added
in 3.2 when in was in dev phase but not to 2.7 (see #10334).  We also
use different versions of Sphinx.

Regards