[Python-Dev] Python 3 optimizations continued...

stefan brunthaler stefan at brunthaler.net
Tue Aug 30 19:23:34 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 09:42, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> Stefan, have you shared a pointer to your code yet? Is it open source?

I have no shared code repository, but could create one (is there any
pydev preferred provider?). I have all the copyrights on the code, and
I would like to open-source it.

> It sounds like people are definitely interested and it would make
> sense to let them experiment with your code and review it.

That sounds fine. I need to do some clean up work (contains most of my
comments to remind me of issues) and currently does not pass all
regression tests. But if people want to take a look first to decide if
they want it than that's good enough for me. (I just wanted to know if
there is substantial interest so that it eventually pays off to find
and fix the remaining bugs)

--stefan