[Python-Dev] Python 3 optimizations continued...

stefan brunthaler stefan at brunthaler.net
Tue Aug 30 22:51:44 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 13:42, Benjamin Peterson <benjamin at python.org> wrote:
> 2011/8/30 stefan brunthaler <stefan at brunthaler.net>:
>> I will remove my development commentaries and create a private
>> repository at bitbucket for you* to take an early look like Georg (and
>> more or less Terry, too) suggested. Is that a good way for most of
>> you? (I would then give access to whomever wants to take a look.)
>
> And what is wrong with a public one?

Well, since it does not fully pass all regression tests and is just
meant for people to take a first look to find out if it's interesting,
I think I might take it offline after you had a look. It seems to me
that that is easier to be done with a private repository, but in
general, I don't have a problem with a public one...

Regards,
--stefan

PS: If you want to, I can also just put a tarball on my home page and
post a link here. It's not that I would like to have control/influence
about who is allowed to look and who doesn't.