[Python-Dev] reading multiline output

Oleg Broytman phd at phdru.name
Thu Dec 22 12:30:41 CET 2011

Hello.

   We are sorry but we cannot help you. This mailing list is to work on
developing Python (adding new features to Python itself and fixing bugs);
if you're having problems learning, understanding or using Python, please
find another forum. Probably python-list/comp.lang.python mailing list/news
group is the best place; there are Python developers who participate in it;
you may get a faster, and probably more complete, answer there. See
http://www.python.org/community/ for other lists/news groups/fora. Thank
you for understanding.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 04:40:32PM +0530, Mac Smith wrote:
> I have started HandBrakeCLI using subprocess.popen but the output is multiline and not terminated with \n so i am not able to read it using readline() while the HandBrakeCLI is running. kindly suggest some alternative. i have attached the output in a file.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            phd at phdru.name