[Python-Dev] Rights on the tracker

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Mon Feb 14 14:48:38 CET 2011

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:16:05 +0100, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:47:01 +0000 Alexis Métaireau <alexis at notmyidea.org> wrote:
> > * Is it possible to automatically be in the noisy list for distutils2'
> > bug reports ?
>
> Someone else with the right knowledge and power will have to do that.

Done.  I hope.  This is the first one we (currently) have where more
than one person is being auto-nosied, so I hope I got the syntax right.
Someone should test it.

This is separate from the meta-tracker issue Éric mentioned, it applies
only to issues where the distutils2 component is newly added.

(Antoine: FYI, the place this is edited is http://bugs.python.org/component,
and I don't know anything more than what is explained on that scree :).

--
R. David Murray                                      www.bitdance.com