[Python-Dev] svn outage on Friday

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Fri Feb 18 08:09:12 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 00:17, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> I think it's fair to say that the project currently rests, lacking
> a project lead. The most recent timeline is that conversion should
> be completed by PyCon, and, failing that, should start at PyCon.

It's not exactly resting; I've been pushing around the
cvs2svn-converted tags to get them to behave sensibly, and I've been
having good discussions with Antoine and Georg about several things we
need to hash out in IRC. Sorry I haven't been doing more progress
reports here.

But yes, it would be nice if we could actually switch by PyCon, but at
the very least there should be a fresh test repo and consensus on most
of the workflow issues by PyCon (for those interested who live in
Europe, I'm going to be at a hg sprint in Karlsruhe during the PyCon
weekend).

Cheers,

Dirkjan