[Python-Dev] Actual Mercurial Roadmap for February (Was: svn outage on Friday)

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:41:47 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan at ochtman.nl> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 14:41, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you have a public list of stuff to be done (i.e. Roadmap)?
>> BTW, what is the size of Mercurial clone for Python repository?
>
> There is a TODO file in the pymigr repo (though I think that is
> currently inaccessible).

Can you provide a link? I don't know where to search. Should we open a
src.python.org domain?

> I don't have a recent optimized clone to check the size of, yet.

What is the size of non-optimized clone then? I know that a clone of
such relatively small project as MoinMoin is about 250Mb. ISTM that
Python repository may take more than 1GB, and that's not acceptable
IMHO. BTW, what do you mean by optimization - I hope not stripping the
history?

[1] http://moinmo.in/MoinMoin2.0/InfrastructurePlans
--
anatoly t.