[Python-Dev] svn outage on Friday

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Feb 23 07:22:19 CET 2011

Am 23.02.2011 02:43, schrieb Nick Coghlan:
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 6:30 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>> I'm going to perform a Debian upgrade of svn.python.org on Friday,
>> between 9:00 UTC and 11:00 UTC. I'll be disabling write access during
>> that time. The outage shouldn't be longer than an hour.
>
> This may have caused some issues with the SVN viewer - I'm currently
> getting "code" with no syntax highlighting and all leading whitespace
> stripped when attempting to look at file contents.

The ViewVC configuration has significantly changed, so I originally
tried to adjust the old configuration. I went now the other path of
configuring starting with the new configuration template. I may have
broken things in the process; if so, please let me know. Post the
specific URL that gives troubles.

Regards,
Martin