[Python-Dev] Please sync your feature branches

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Mon Feb 28 19:15:58 CET 2011

Hello,

In preparation for the hg switch, I would recommend that, if you have
any feature branches managed with svnmerge, you sync them with the py3k
branch before we switch. That way, it will make it easier to "bridge
the gap" when you create a new repository for your work after the
switch (the svnmerge information isn't retained in the converted repo).

For the record, and as mentioned in the updated PEP 385, we plan to do
the final conversion on the 5th (that is next Saturday).

Regards

Antoine.