[Python-Dev] Hello everyone

yeswanth swamiyeswanth at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:48:00 CET 2011

Hello everyone,
My name is Yeswanth . I am doing my third year Btech in Computer Science
in India. My desire is to get into gsoc 2011 . I have been looking over
the projects of last year to see where I would fit in. And I found
python to be interesting, something I can contribute. I dont know if
Python Software Foundation will apply for Gsoc this year, I just hope it
will . So here I am , planning to make an entry in contributing to this
open source project.  I  can just program in Python ,never contributed
anything to it , atleast of now. So I have read the development links
provided in the python.org site.

Can anyone suggest me some areas where I can actually start with
developing for this proje