[Python-Dev] devguide: Point out that OS X users need to change examples to use python.exe instead of

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jan 10 22:56:40 CET 2011

On Jan 10, 2011, at 1:37 PM, Łukasz Langa wrote:

> I'm using the case-sensitive variant of HFS+ since 10.4. It works, I like it and you get ./python with it.

I realize that this isn't a popularity contest for this feature, but I feel like I should pipe up here and mention that it breaks some applications - for example, you can't really install World of Warcraft on a case-insensitive filesystem.  Not the filesystem's fault really, but it is a good argument for why users shouldn't choose it.