[Python-Dev] [concurrentrotatingfilehandler]: How are the log files split up ?

low kian seong kianseong.low at logisticsconsulting.asia
Wed Jan 19 06:02:09 CET 2011

Dear people,

I am currently using concurrentrotatingfilehandler to handle my Python logs.
The situation is okay when it's only one log, but when it needs to spill
over to the next log (I configured to have 2) say test.log.2 then I see that
the output is sort of shared between the first log test.log and test.log.2.

Am I supposed to concatenate all the logs together to get my logs back ?
Google hasn't brought back any results, so I am wondering is it just me
using or reading the resultant logs wrong?