[Python-Dev] Moving stuff out of Misc and over to the devguide

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Thu Jan 20 00:31:24 CET 2011

OK, here is my plan that I will implement:

MOVE
----------
developers.txt
maintainers.rst
README.gdb
README.coverity
README.Emacs

DELETE (seem way too old to still be relevant; tell me if I am wrong)
README.OpenBSD
README.AIX
cheatsheet

LEAVE everything else (with README properly edited and simplified to
only list files with non-obvious names)