[Python-Dev] web framework for py3k

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Jan 22 19:55:41 CET 2011

On 1/22/2011 1:16 PM, yeswanth wrote:

In general, this list is for development of Python, CPython, and its
stdlib, not 3rd party modules.

> I would want to help porting some web framework for py3k ..

The target of any such efforts should be 3.2 as it has changes intended
to help web programming.

> I want to know to know which one is good  and which can be ported easily

Opinions will depend on the person. Such questions might be better asked
on Python list or the specialized web-sig list, where there are more
people involved with web frameworks. Most frameworks have their own
lists. Some can be accessed as newsgroups at news.gmane.org in the
gmane.comp.python hierarchy.

--
Terry Jan Reedy