[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] r88197 - python/branches/py3k/Lib/email/generator.py

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:34:43 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Victor Stinner
<victor.stinner at haypocalc.com> wrote:
> I was stupid to not run at least test_email, sorry. And no, I didn't ask
> for a review, because I thought that such minor change cannot be
> harmful.

During the RC period, *everything* that touches the code base should
be reviewed by a second committer before checkin, and sanctioned by
the RM as well. This applies even for apparently trivial changes.

Docs checkins are slightly less strict (especially Raymond finishing
off the What's New), but even there it's preferable to be cautious in
the run up to a final release.

Cheers,
Nick.