[Python-Dev] knee.py import hook in 2.6

Oleg Broytman phd at phdru.name
Tue Jul 19 21:08:54 CEST 2011

Hello.

   We are sorry but we cannot help you. This mailing list is to work on
developing Python (adding new features to Python itself and fixing bugs);
if you're having problems learning, understanding or using Python, please
find another forum. Probably python-list/comp.lang.python mailing list/news
group is the best place; there are Python developers who participate in it;
you may get a faster, and probably more complete, answer there. See
http://www.python.org/community/ for other lists/news groups/fora. Thank
you for understanding.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:16:46AM -0700, Timothy D. Kadich wrote:
> I'm trying to use the import hook in Python2.6, but I'm having a problem. It
> doesn't work for numpy. My error is such:
[skip]
> > TypeError: import_hook() takes at most 4 arguments (5 given)

   Seems like import_hook is from an older version of Python.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            phd at phdru.name