[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython (merge 3.2 -> default): Issue #12102: Merge with 3.2.

Steffen Daode Nurpmeso sdaoden at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:42:18 CEST 2011

@ Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> wrote (2011-07-26 15:17+0200):
> > [.]
> >   Doc/library/mmap.rst |  6 ++++++
> > [.]
> > +  with mmap. Patch by Steffen Daode Nurpmeso.
>
> I’m doing commits this afternoon, so I’ll take the occasion to remove
> this entry.

Murmur... but it hits me little: where is the difference in
between Doc/ACKS.txt and Misc/ACKS?
I'm mentioned in the latter (on multiple branches), but not at all
in the former.

Sob.

But this i tell you - if i would be an italian.. then i.. would..

SOOOOOOOOOB!!

Viva la mamma - per que!!!

--Steffen
Ciao, sdaoden(*)(gmail.com)
ASCII ribbon campaign           ( ) More nuclear fission plants
  against HTML e-mail            X    can serve more coloured
    and proprietary attachments / \     and sounding animations