[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython (merge 3.2 -> default): Issue #12102: Merge with 3.2.

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Tue Jul 26 16:48:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Murmur... but it hits me little: where is the difference in
> between Doc/ACKS.txt and Misc/ACKS?

Doc/ACKS.txt is used for doc contributions, Misc/ACKS for other
contributions (but sometimes doc too!).  Doc/A is also displayed on
docs.python.org whereas Misc/A is only readable in tarballs.

We talked about merging them a little time ago; I have to check my
archives, I don’t remember what issues there were.

Regards