[Python-Dev] The socket HOWTO

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Jun 6 15:59:04 CEST 2011

Antoine Pitrou writes:

 > So did you read the discussion before posting?

Yes.  It's rude to assume that those who disagree with you are
irresponsible and uninformed.  Would you please stop it?

 > The sockets HOWTO *doesn't* serve both groups.
 > Actually, I would argue that it serves neither of them.

I know that is your opinion, because I've read your posts.  I
disagree.  The document is imperfect, but for me it served a certain
purpose.  Therefore I stand with the camp that says improving the
document is the way to go.