[Python-Dev] Help requested for Python ISO Standard

kevin coyne kevinjcoyne at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:43:07 CEST 2011

To whom it may concern:
I am working on an ISO Annex of Vulnerabilities for the Python language and am asking for help getting a list of language features that exhibit:
unspecified behavior, undefined behavior, or implementation defined behavior. I am also searching for a list of deprecated features. Guido (copied) had suggested I contact you folks for help as we are coming up on an ISO deadline and I have not been successful finding this information.
Thanks very much in advance for your help!
Regards,

Kevin Coyne
Cell: 703.901.6774