[Python-Dev] Python jails

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Sat Jun 11 02:41:32 CEST 2011

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:23:47 -0600, Sam Edwards <sam.edwards at Colorado.EDU> wrote:
> Hello! This is my first posting to the python-dev list, so please
> forgive me if I violate any unspoken etiquette here. :)

Well, hopefully we won't bite, though of course I can't promise anything
for anyone else :)

I haven't read through your post, but if you don't know about it I
suspect that you will be interested in the following:

    http://code.activestate.com/pypm/pysandbox/

I'm pretty sure Victor will be happy to have someone else interested in
this topic.

--
R. David Murray           http://www.bitdance.com