[Python-Dev] Rietveld or Review Board use?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Mar 4 17:05:39 CET 2011

Is Rietveld or Review Board being used within the Python core development
community?  I looked at the dev guide but didn't see anything obvious about
code reviews.  I don't see how to search the Rietveld instance at
codereview.appspot.com looking just for Python core review requests.

My aim here is to provide some examples to a colleague at work.  I wanted to
give him some examples related to code with which I'm familiar.

Thx,

Skip