[Python-Dev] Rietveld or Review Board use?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Mar 4 20:18:38 CET 2011

Thanks for the examples.  I've passed them along to my colleague.  The two
which Victor posted are (I think) particularly instructive because the
changes to support Unicode were so pervasive.  I don't see how you could
easily (if at all) get a decent review of those changes without support from
tools like Rietveld or Review Board.  At the very least it would take a huge
amount of dedication and effort to keep everything straight.

Skip