[Python-Dev] .hgignore (was: Mercurial conversion repositories)

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Sat Mar 5 14:44:58 CET 2011

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:01:02 -0800, Santoso Wijaya <santoso.wijaya at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a mercurial user, I thank you for this effort! One question, where/how do
> I send suggestion to what to add into .hgignore file? In particular, I found
> these dynamically generated files after a build in Windows (3.2) that
> probably should be entered as .hgignore entries:
>
> ? PC/python_nt_d.h
> ? PC/pythonnt_rc_d.h

I, on the other hand, would like to see .rej and .orig removed from
the ignore list.  I don't like having these polluting my working
directory, and 'hg status' is the easiest way to find them (if
they aren't ignored).

Or if there's some way to configure my personal .hgrc to ignore
those particular ignore lines, that would be fine too :)

--
R. David Murray                                      www.bitdance.com