[Python-Dev] hg pull failed

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Mar 6 18:39:57 CET 2011

    Nick> Transitive. This is nice for the patch flow (fix in oldest, push,
    Nick> switch to next, merge, commit and push, etc, then only touch the
    Nick> central server for the final push of all branches), but it does
    Nick> you mean you need to follow the reverse order when grabbing
    Nick> changes from the central repository.

Ummm, push from where to where?  Are you assuming some relationship between
my sandboxes?  "push" sounds to me like pushing my changes to the central
repository.  That's not what I would want to do.

I should also point out for those not familiar with my past experiences with
Mercurial, I gave up on it once before (pylockfile) because I got things so
totally f**ked up.  I went back to Subversion on Google Code and have been
happy ever since.  I approach this new way of managing Python development
with a great deal of trepidation.

Skip