[Python-Dev] funky buildbot

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Mar 11 06:18:25 CET 2011

On Mar 10, 2011, at 3:18 PM, Bill Janssen wrote:

> It's a new Mac Mini running the latest Snow Leopard, with Python 2.6.1
> (the /usr/bin/python) and buildslave 0.8.3, using Twisted 8.2.0.

I realize that Python 2.6 is pretty old too, but a _lot_ of bugfixes have gone into Twisted since 8.2.  I'm not 100% sure this is a Twisted issue but you may want to try upgrading to 10.2.0 and see if that fixes things.  (I have a dim memory of similar issues which were eventually fixed by something in our subprocess support...)

-glyph