[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] (2.6): Issue #11424: Fix bug in determining child loggers.

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Fri Mar 11 15:23:06 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 18:47, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Vinay Sajip <vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:

Just to be clear on this, so people don't think this is more complicated
than it needs to be: you can still *develop* a patch based on 2.5, even
commit it to your local repository, and then only push it to 2.6 or 2.7 and
later. You don't have to consider where the patch should go beforehand.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!