[Python-Dev] Mercurial workflow: merging from 3.2

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Mar 15 23:26:13 CET 2011

Hey all,

I realise that we're still getting used to the workflows, but there are
currently unmerged changesets (in test_peepholer and friends) on the 3.2
branch that seem to have been applied *separately* to 3.3. This causes
problems for anyone else who wants to merge changes from 3.2 to 3.3 as
these unmerged changesets appear as conflicts.

If you do work in 3.2 (or earlier) please merge those changesets to default.

All the best,

Michael

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/