[Python-Dev] public visibility of python-dev decisions "before it's too late"

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 02:16:58 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 19:14, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:
> Beside, if you need long-term support, there is a well-known solution:
> turn to a company that provides such support. That company can be called
> Redhat, Canonical, ActiveState or even Apple. The community of
> volunteers called python-dev is already doing quite a lot in that area.

OK, fine. I'm stopping my efforts of porting the ZTK to Python 3
unless somebody pays me then, if that is the attitude from the core
developers on this issue. Why should there be third-party libraries
available for Python 3.2!? No need, if you want them you can find
commercial support, apparently.

//Lennart