[Python-Dev] cpython: Exercise crashers to ensure they are still covering known error cases

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:39:05 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:
> This has broken many buildbots.

I'm pretty sure I know which one is the problem child, so I just
pushed a fix which should get that one dying reliably on more
platforms.

I also tweaked the test to provide more info as to which crashers are
being tried in verbose mode.

More generally, should we tweak test.script_helper._assert_python to
print the failing arguments as part of the assertion message? (the API
flexibility pretty much rules out the caller passing in an explicit
assertion message)

Cheers,
Nick.