[Python-Dev] Please retract my committer rights

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Sat Mar 19 04:01:16 CET 2011

Hello

Will it be okay to make you nosy on a bug report to ask for an expert
opinion when the current developers need it?  If yes, I’ll mark your
name as “retired” in the experts file, if not I’ll remove it.

Thanks for your contributions, and have fun in your next adventures!

[Alexander]
> Unfortunately, since
> Misc/maintainers.rst is gone, I am not sure how to edit maintainers
> list.   I wonder if someone could replace Misc/maintainers.rst with a
> short document with the proper link and describing how to edit the
> list at the new location.

I’ve added a notice in 2.7 and 3.1, but the file is just gone in 3.2+.
Is adding a note to Misc/README about the removals worth it?

Regards